The ability to communicate skillfully is one of the major factors contributing to success in the workplace. However, communication is more than sending clear messages and listening actively. Effective communication includes understanding and appreciating different priorities, preferences, motivators and stressors.
This interactive instructor-led course includes engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and practical application to create a personalized learning experience. Core to the program is the Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile, a simple tool that is used to help people communicate and work more effectively together. This report uses individual assessment data to provide a wealth of information about workplace priorities and preferences. Additionally, it helps people to learn how to communicate better with colleagues with different priorities and preferences.
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors, Managers, Leaders, HR Professionals and Employees who would like to improve their communication skills
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the DiSC® model and the Everything DiSC Workplace® Map
- Identify their style and explore the priorities that drive them during the workday
- Describe similarities and differences among the DiSC® styles that may impact communication
- Identify ways to increase their effectiveness when communicating with each style
- Apply People-Reading principles to learn to recognize others’ DiSC® styles
- Apply the DiSC® Model to communicate and build more effective relationships at work
The Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile Assessment will need to be completed prior to the course. The price of the public course includes the cost of the assessment. After the assessment has been activated, cancellation will include a $50.00 assessment fee.
Delivery Method: Group Live
CPE Field of Study: Personal Development
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None