Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Job Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
– Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
– Develop and execute recruiting plans
– Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social
media, and employees
– Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the
processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals.
– Coordinate and implement recruiting initiatives.
– Work with Human Resources to streamline the On-Boarding Process.
– Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
JOB DUTIES AND TASKS:
– Work with hiring managers to develop future hiring needs.
– Create a plan to successfully recruit and obtain qualified candidates for each position.
– Continually follow-up with manager to determine the effectiveness of recruitment
– Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
– Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
– Build networks to find qualified, passive candidates.
– Post openings in online venues, appropriate internet sources, with
professional organizations, and other position appropriate venues.
– Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment.
– Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
– Create contacts within the industry and maintain regular contact with future candidates.
– Coordinate college recruiting initiatives.
– Assist with Development of Community College Entry Level Program.
– Lead the Coordination of Intern Program.
– Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
– Develop working relationships with colleges to aid in recruiting.
– Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
– Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
– Conduct prescreening interviews- All other duties assigned
– Manage Applicant Tracking System.
Please apply here: www.taloving.com/careers