Executive Assistant & Strategic Projects Manager
We are a high growth, Vision / Mission-focused, Values-driven facilities maintenance company looking for an Executive Assistant to join our high-performing team.
We are currently interviewing for an Executive Assistant & Strategic Projects Manager to join our C-Suite team. We are seeking someone who thrives on a team and is committed to success. The successful candidate is high energy and flourishes in a constantly evolving business environment. Must have strong organizational skills, and the ability to gather information and make decisions independently. Being proactive and anticipating the needs of the Executives are crucial as you prioritize time, schedules, inquiries, and information.
This position is based in our main office, located in Denver, NC.
As Executive Assistant, you will execute:
• Calendar management and scheduling for assigned Executives
• Meeting preparation and attendance – creating Meeting agendas and capturing action Items.
• Email inbox management and processing
• Project management support for multiple initiatives, including our Company’s Annual Plan
• Bridge communications between both Executives on relevant projects
• Organize and prioritize the Executives’ action lists to ensure all tasks are completed to achieve target outcome on time.
• Data gathering and reporting
What you have:
• A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience supporting multiple C-Suite Executives (required)
• Demonstrated advanced proficiency with MS Office software (including TEAMS, Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Word, PowerPoint, Forms, Planner)
Proven track record of managing multiple complex projects successfully
• Desire to take ownership of new projects and responsibilities as they arise
We will look for candidates who have:
• A strong level of responsibility displayed through organized task lists and managing responsibilities
• A results-driven, “how might we?” attitude and you get stuff done. You like to take the initiative and pursue opportunities beyond what is expected
• A sense of urgency and efficiency
• Strong attention to detail. You are the kind of person who remembers details others forget
• An ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
• A solution-focused mindset and investigate why things went wrong with the goal of improving the process. You believe that a process problem lies at the root of every apparent people problem
• High level of maturity, integrity, and personal effectiveness
• Great teamwork skills: you have a low ego, provide and receive feedback well, and expect open, direct communication. You are committed to raising the bar for the whole team
• Great communication: you are used to holding others accountable and authentically communicating across hierarchies, teams, and both internally and externally. You do this exceptionally well through all mediums
• Alignment with and commitment to living our Vision, Mission and Values
Salary starting at $65k /variable depending on experience and fit for role
Benefits include health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, paid time off accrual, 401K with company match
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
|Please send resume and cover letter to Stephanie.email@example.com|