Summary of Position:
The General Manager is responsible for organizing, planning and coordinating the overall operation of Urethane Innovators in accordance with company rules and procedures. Direct reports to the General Manger include the following department managers: CAD Engineering, Manufacturing, Office/Human Resource, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Sales & Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the preparation of financial, production, and other forecasts and budgets required for the efficient operation of the company.
· Continuous development of the management staff to be proactive and responsive to ever changing customer and company requirements.
· Coordinate the administration of capital expenditure and the use / disposition of equipment.
· Coordinate the efforts of all departments to work for the achievement of Company profitability goals and Continuous Improvement.
· Coordinate the review and administration of salaries, wages, rules, and benefits for all Company personnel.
· Ensure that a quality program, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, is functional and routinely evaluated to see that Company Quality Policies are implemented and maintained in regards to the quality standard ISO 9001:2015.
· Nurture the development of new products and product line extensions through communication with Sales, Marketing, Customers, and potential Customers; including the coordination of factory tours and customer meetings to help foster sales growth.
· Support the Safety/Environmental efforts to ensure a safe and clean environment that is in compliance with all applicable environmental regulation.
· Other duties as may be self-directed by the President/Owner or VP Finance.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follow all safety guidelines.
· Observe all Company Policies and Procedures.
· Support the goals and objectives of the Company.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
· Superior interpersonal skills needed to communicate with diverse personalities.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a field(s) that offers a well-rounded background.
· Ability to use Auto CAD Inventor, Delta CAD, etc.
· Analytical and organizational skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Familiar with a variety of manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Five years manufacturing experience, including responsibility for directing and supervising personnel.
· Self-Starter; Takes personal initiative; keeps busy and productive; readily accepts responsibility.
· Advanced application skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer programs as may be necessary.
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com