Vector Fleet Management, LLC is an American based, privately held company that has been in the fleet maintenance business for over 30 years. Vector Fleet provides onsite, customized fleet maintenance solutions for clients in numerous states across the U.S.
Vector Fleet Management is currently looking for a Human Resources/Recruiter to join our great team in the HR Department at our corporate office in Charlotte, NC.
US Work Authorization Required
Job Title: Human Resources/Recruiter
Reports To: Director of Human Resources
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: May 5, 2022
This position will provide administrative support to the Human Resources department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for recruiting ads in ADP Workforce Now Recruiting Module
• Responsible for working with operations managers and directors on their hiring needs
• Main contact for Indeed
• Responsible for conducting Exit Interviews
• Background screenings, new hires and terminations for Vector’s OEM sites in Phoenix and Mount Pleasant, TN
• Maintains accurate and up-to date Human Resource files, records and documentation and performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
• Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
• Audits the flat rate spreadsheet for the hourly payroll
• COBRA administration
• Conducts I-9 audits
• State posters compliance administration
• Birthday cards administration
• Assist in the annual open enrollment process
• Provides clerical support to the HR department
• Data entry in ADP for processing new hires and terminations as needed
• Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• Must have at least a High School Diploma
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working in the recruiting/talent acquisition department of Human Resources
• Must have HRIS experience. ADP Workforce Now preferred
• Must have advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
• Experience working in a team environment along with taking ownership of individual projects with limited supervision
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and follow through skills
• Ability to change priorities quickly
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively to internal and external customers both verbally and written correspondence.
Basic math skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide by means of a calculator; ability to self-audit and correct errors before publication.
Ability to discern priorities and solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instruction furnished in written or oral form.
The employee is regularly required to use hands, talk and hear; Hands – Those activities requiring data entry in multiple systems. Talking – Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instruction to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing – perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. The ability to provide and receive detailed information through oral communication.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The noise level in the work environment is consistent with those in an office environment.
• Excellent pay for the right candidate
• Monday through Friday
• Paid vacation and holidays from day one
• FULL benefits (health, dental, and vision)
• 401k Plan and Company Match
• Many other benefits…….
Here’s YOUR opportunity to work for a great company! If you like what you see here, please APPLY NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer