Self-Help is seeking an experienced HR Recruiter to join our team in Durham, NC. The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing applicants and managing the full cycle recruiting process for all positions within our Credit Union teams throughout NC, SC and FL.
The Recruiter is a critical member of the Talent Management team whose responsibilities will include leading hiring managers through the recruiting process, building a robust and diverse network to source applicants, and identifying and implementing effective recruiting strategies to ensure attracting top talent to the organization.
Collaborating with the Regional HR Manager on organizational talent needs and the development/implementation of strategies to meet those needs.
Guiding hiring managers through the recruiting process including conducting recruiting strategy meetings with managers, walking them through the selection process, handling interview scheduling and planning, extending offers and preparing for onboarding.
Proactively identifying when change in recruiting strategies is needed for hard to fill openings.
Actively participating in each step of the recruiting process including reviewing applications, conducting phone screens and interviews, leading interview debrief sessions, assisting managers in the candidate decision making process, conducting references, extending offers, etc.
Identifying effective methods to attract top talent through the use of social media, job boards, candidate databases, and the building of candidate networks through relationships with colleges, high schools, professional associations, etc. and representing the organization in the community.
Direct completion of recruitment activities by administrative staff and ensure the completion of all recruiting related tasks are completed.
Credentials, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
• Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in filling openings in a fast paced environment.
• Hands-on experience and comfort with using recruiting software and/or HRIS systems
• Strong commitment to the Self-Help mission – creating economic opportunity for traditionally underserved communities
• Preference for working in organizations that place priority on teamwork and collaboration
• Ability to be viewed by hiring managers as a credible recruiting partner in filling roles.
• Tech savvy and experienced with using a variety of social media tools for recruiting
• Excellent organizational, time management, communication and interpersonal skills; ability to multi-task while continuing to meet deadlines
• Familiarity with Targeted Selection or other behavioral based hiring process
• Ability to travel up to 15% and work overtime, when needed
Competitive nonprofit compensation, based on experience, plus a generous benefits package.
Learn more about Self-Help Credit Union @ www.self-help.org
|Apply for this position through our job posting: HR Recruiter|