Manager of Marketing & Sales
The International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC), an international association of professionals headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina seeks a Manager of Marketing & Sales to join our team! Under the leadership of our Chief Operating Officer, this role is responsible for creating a strong brand and consistent message and generating revenue through a convention and trade show, advertising, and sponsorships.
• Maintain and coordinate an annual marketing calendar for IIBEC
• Execute marketing plans and strategies
• Create and execute email campaigns
• Market initiatives through social media channels
• Plan and secure media advertising internally and externally
• Create presentations, signage and trade show materials
• Develop and edit website content
• Exhibit at industry trade shows (3-4 times annually)
• Provide ongoing metrics as means of analyzing, maximizing and improving web traffic, online and target marketing opportunities to leadership
• Manage marketing and sales budget and prepare annual marketing budget
• Generate revenue in sponsorships, advertising and exhibition to meet budget objectives
• Identify, prioritize and pursue new partners, sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers
• Provide analytics to advertisers, sponsors and exhibitors
• Maintain database of existing and potential sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers
• Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related focus
• Minimum of 3-5 marketing/sales experience
• Familiarity with social platforms and social media management tools
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with team, members and marketing vendors
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in WordPress or similar CMS
• Familiarity with SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics and MailChimp
• Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills, as well as ability to influence and negotiate
• Association and database experience a plus
The International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC) is an international association of professionals who specialize in roofing, waterproofing, and exterior wall specification and design headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. To learn more about IIBEC please visit our website at www.iibec.org.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage
Generous paid time off
401K saving plan and corporate match
To apply, please send a cover letter (mandatory) explaining your interest in the position and how your experience and training fit the position responsibilities (mandatory), resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we are located in Raleigh, North Carolina, we will consider candidates located elsewhere for a remote position. Staff members in Raleigh follow a hybrid work model.