Micro-Epsilon is a worldwide leading sensor manufacturer. For more than 50 years we have continuously offered reliable, high performance, unique solutions, particularly when high precision measurement or inspection is required. Our product range covers sensors for the measurement of distance and position, sensors for IR temperature measurement, as well as color detection. Innovative products that provide the very highest levels of precision are created through intensive research and development processes, unique know-how, and a broad network of collaborative operations. As a multi-technology company we are dedicated to solve both basic and extraordinary applications with a variety of standard and highly customized products. Customers across the world trust the state of the art measuring technology from Micro-Epsilon.
The Sales Administrator is primarily responsible for high-volume data entry to deliver precise and timely work orders to the Warehouse Operations Department and providing customer service support to an assigned customer database of Micro-Epsilon. This includes, but is not limited, to processing orders, processing new vendor paperwork, performing credit checks, and providing delivery time and tracking numbers when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The qualified candidate will…
• Process all incoming orders from assigned territory
• Contact customers by phone or email to answer inquiries and obtain missing information
• Communicate order acknowledgments with delivery information
• Communicate with engineers or sales managers internally when necessary
• Direct feedback from customers to relevant departments
• Complete new vendor paperwork for appropriate region(s)
• Perform credit checks for customers looking to establish Net terms for appropriate region(s)
• Organize ERP cockpit to view daily order confirmations – current day, previous day, current week, and previous week
• Organize ERP cockpit to view outstanding order confirmations – no ETA and not shipped – in order to follow up with customers and/or Logistics regarding delays in confirmations or shipments
• Process credit card charges and attach receipts electronically to PDF invoices
• Answer multi-line telephone system; distribute calls; take messages when necessary
• Interact with co-workers, reps, customers and distributors in a professional and courteous manner
Please email cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.