|JOB TITLE: VABS Billing Specialist
FLSA: Full-Time; Hourly; Non-Exempt
DURATION: Open Until FILLED
HIRING RANGE: $16.00/hour – $20.00/hour
Vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory at our organization unless you are approved for an accommodation due to a religious objection or ADA covered medical condition. The organization will also review medical recommendations for a delay in vaccination or for other contraindications to vaccination.
The VABS Billing Specialist is responsible for OIC’s Value Added Business Services (VABS) invoicing, collection, P.O reconciliation, and data entry according to the documentation and procedure manuals for VABS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attendance during the normal work hours is an essential function of the job to ensure work goals are met and customers are served.
• Assist with generating and submitting PO and follow-up.
• Draft invoices from Bill of Ladings (BOL) received from Clients and other vendors in a timely manner and following the written billing procedures.
• Take necessary information from BOLs and create trucking spreadsheets to be sent to Cummins.
• Enter necessary billing information from trucking spreadsheet into Transplace system.
• Track P.O. balances as well as unbilled item numbers
• Follow up on the collection on unpaid invoices
• Run weekly AR and AR collection reports for Controller’s review
• Other duties as assigned.
• Create excel spreadsheets and power point presentations
Associate degree in accounting or equivalent work experience with minimum of 1-2 years of accounting office experience required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Computer literacy, familiarity with basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures, Sage, QuickBooks or other accounting software packages, Microsoft Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Excellent data entry, communication (oral and written) and organizational skills are very critical. Detailed oriented and good with numbers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for periods of three or more hours; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Good vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
SEND RESUME TO email@example.com