Staff feel valued and tend to stay with the company longer if they have access to meaningful training. There are benefits to your company as well with boosts to productivity, customer service and a number of other areas. However, developing a full-scale training philosophy and program can be intimidating.
Take it step by step by using the guidance and templates in this toolkit. Catapult can meet you where you are, even if you aren’t sure where to get started!
- Training FAQ: Not sure where to start? This quick FAQ will answer your basic questions and tell you where to go next.
- How to Create Effective Long-Term Learning Experiences: If you feel training is not as effective as you would like it to be, here are some suggestions on improving your plan of action.
- Strategies to Support Learning Transfer: The training may have ended, but you don’t want that learning to be forgotten. Here are some tips on ways to support learning transfer.
- Training Tips for Non-Trainers (Govloop.com’s blog) provides a quick overview plus helpful book links.
- Training Sign-In Form
- Training Action Plan
- Manager Pre-Training Discussion Tool
- Manager Post-Training Discussion Tool
Supervisor Training Templates:
- Recruiting Training Template and Quiz
- FMLA Training Template and Quiz
- Workers Comp and OSHA Training Template and Quiz
- Unemployment Training Template and Quiz
- EEO Training Template and Quiz
- Discrimination and Harassment Training Template and Quiz
- ADA Training Template and Quiz
Employee Training Templates (UPCOMING):
- 3 Activities for Sexual Harassment Training from CUPA HR’s blog.
- Building a Training Philosophy and Program: Your organization’s strategic goals and vision for the future are only some of the areas which must be taken into account when developing an expansive program.
- OSHA’s Training Page for resources and links to training support for a safe workplace.
- Icebreakers – Uses and Ideas