For more than 60 years, Capital Associated Industries (CAI) and The Employers Association (TEA) have shared a fundamental drive, purpose and mission: serving North Carolina employers, helping them build and grow successful workplaces.
Now, we’ve come together as one to form Catapult – a new, more powerful employers association serving more than 2,300 employers across the state of North Carolina and beyond.
- Unlimited and easy access to employment law advice
- Increased access to seasoned local HR advisors
- A dedicated membership navigator to offer tailored business solutions
- A mobile app connecting you directly to benefits information, advisors, news and a calendar of training courses and events
- Expanded national, regional and state-level competitive data
- A diversified statewide network of industry peers to keep you connected and informed
- And much more…
As we eagerly anticipate our new website, existing CAI customers can continue to use the existing CAI website.
In March we will launch our new Catapult site. Until then TEA Members can continue to use the current website.
* Unlimited and no-extra cost employment law advice is provided to members by a third-party law firm contracted to the CATAPULT Pre-Paid legal Services Plan under the terms of that Plan.
Learn more about becoming one of over 2,300 local employers who are committed to building an engaged, well-managed and low-risk workplace with Catapult membership.