When you need outsourced HR help, Catapult’s experienced professionals deliver what you need, when you need it.
Local HR professionals. Flexible options. Trusted service.
Catapult’s experienced team of professionals delivers what you need, exactly when you need it most.
We offer strategic resources that augment, enhance, and grow your human resources department so your organization can meet its business goals.
Our fractional HR team provides expertise customized to your needs, no matter your size, industry, or org chart.
- “I’m an HR team of one who needs an extra hand with year-end reporting.”
- “My HR manager is on leave, and I need an interim hire who can hit the ground running.”
- “Our growing company needs a leader who can build our HR department from the ground up.”
- “We need a recruiting specialist to widen and diversify our search scope.”
- “Our startup needs an HR director, but not full-time.”
Our specialized HR consultants evaluate your needs, implement best practices, fill gaps, and train your staff on the effective use of new solutions.
- Compensation structure design
- Total reward strategy development
- Incentive plan design
- Benefit plan design and evaluation
- Engagement and retention
- Performance and productivity
- Leadership development and coaching
- HR visibility
- Corporate culture
- Work environment
- Career paths and professional development
- Team effectiveness
flexibility and efficiency
Designed to provide you with flexibility, efficiency, and a proven return on investment, our services are customizable to meet the needs of your organization. Our staff offers an immediate, affordable solution to your HR challenges and is available for projects, temporary assignments, coaching, and comprehensive HR outsourcing.
We work with clients in one of four ways:
If you need help in specialized areas or just require a neutral third-party to assess and evaluate, our team can handle special projects including:
Our team ensures HR continuity during leaves of absence, transitions, or supplementing existing staff when you need additional short-term support including:
- Fill-in during leave
- Fill-in during transition between HR managers
- Expansions, reorganizations, or downsizing
- Starting up an HR department
Designed to handle larger, long-term tasks or specific job functions for a period of time, such as:
- Full responsibility for managing the HR function of the company
- Responsibility for a specific HR function like recruiting, compensation and benefits, and more
We provide on-site mentors/advisors for those who are new to HR, have no formal HR experience, or for those in leadership roles who have HR responsibilities or oversight, such as:
- Newly promoted HR professionals
- HR assistant, financial staff or administrative assistant assuming HR functions
- Management (HR or otherwise) accountable for strategic HR initiatives
HR is a critical function for every organization, but with a barrage of day-to-day responsibilities, it can be difficult to allocate enough time to implement your high-impact initiatives. Partnering with Catapult’s team allows you to focus less on paperwork and procedure and more on your people.