Professional Skills Courses
The critical skills needed to excel in your career aren’t just hard skills related to your trade.
It’s imperative to develop your professional skills, the intangible things that allow you to communicate better, collaborate, influence, think critically and make the decisions required to accomplish your work well.
Catapult experts spend their time partnering with your teams to identify creative ways to drive success for your organization.
Our professional skills program contains courses that will help you stand out amongst peers and accelerate your contributions to your team and organization.
Many of our professional skills courses use instruments to help you understand more about yourself and others. Tools like the DiSC Assessment provide insights into your style of communication and collaboration—helping you understand others while adapting to be more effective as a contributor or leader.
What’s Included: Course List Overview
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills
- Teambuilding and Motivation
- Business Writing
- Performance Management
- Feedback and Coaching
- Managing Change
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
Why Learn With Catapult?
- Learn from facilitators who have deep knowledge of the interpersonal skills needed for employers and employees at every level
- Build skills through practical content and up-to-date curriculum aligned with current business demands
- Practice applying learned skills through interactive exercises that help you prepare for action plans back at work
- Receive post-class, ongoing support from facilitators
- Reach organization-specific learning goals with private class sessions and customized content