Professional Skills Courses
The critical skills needed to excel in your career are not just learning a specific trade or mastering technology. They’re professional skills—the intangible things that allow you to better communicate, collaborate, influence, think critically, and make the decisions required to accomplish your work.
Catapult understands employers and the skills that help organizations thrive. We spend much of our time partnering with members and their teams to identify creative ways to drive success for their organizations. Our professional skills program contains courses that will help you stand out amongst peers and accelerate your contributions to your team and organization.
Many of our professional skills courses use instruments to help you understand more about yourself and others. Tools like the DiSC Assessment provide insights into your style of communication and collaboration—helping you understand others while adapting to be more effective as a contributor or leader.
Why Learn With Catapult?
- Learn from facilitators who have deep knowledge of the interpersonal skills needed for employers and employees at every level
- Build interpersonal and professional skills through practical content and up-to-date curriculum aligned with current business demands
- Practice applying learned skills through interactive exercises that help you prepare for action plans back at work
- Receive post-class, ongoing support from facilitators
- Reach organization-specific learning goals with private class sessions and customized content
What’s Included: Course List Overview
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Teambuilding and motivation
- Business writing
- Performance management
- Feedback and coaching
- Managing change
- Critical thinking
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management
- Time management