Technology Skills Courses
Technology is a vital part of everyone’s job. It is essential to know how to use the computer, internet, and core applications to be as efficient and effective in your role as possible. We can help you take those skills beyond the basics and maximize your use of the technology needed to excel in your role.
Our technology skills courses are hands-on, lab-driven sessions that allow you to walk in with minimal knowledge and leave with new skills that instill confidence. Our facilitators partner with you to answer specific questions on how technology can support your role, ensure you understand the nuances of the systems you employ, and are available for ongoing support after the course ends.
Whether you’re using an application for the first time, or you want to grow your existing skillset, we offer multiple levels of training for each of our technology topics to best fit you and your team’s needs.
Why Learn With Catapult?
- Practice skills immediately and retain more information through hands-on labs
- Learn from facilitators with over 20 years of experience, who tailor content as needed
- Receive post-class, ongoing support from facilitators
- Identify skill gaps and create learning plans for your organization with free skill surveys
- Reach organization-specific learning goals with private class sessions and customized content
What’s Included: Course List Overview
We offer multiple levels of classes for many of the topics listed below.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Computer basics
- Microsoft 365 Power Applications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Visio