Technology and Computer Skills Courses
Technology is a vital to modern business.
Catapult experts can help take your computer and technology skills beyond the basics and into expertise, all paced in courses that grow your skillset level by level.
These courses are hands-on, lab-driven sessions that allow you to walk in with minimal knowledge and leave with new skills that instill confidence.
Our facilitators partner with you to:
- Discover how technology can support your role.
- Ensure you understand the nuances of the systems you employ.
- Provide ongoing support after the course ends.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: COURSE LIST OVERVIEW
We offer multiple levels of classes for many of the topics listed below.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Computer basics
- Microsoft 365 Power Applications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Visio
Microsoft Excel is one of the most common business applications used because of its versatility.
Everything from managing inventory or databases, to financial reports, to tracking and running business performance—this application can do so much to help you succeed.
Our portfolio contains more than ten Microsoft Excel courses so you can learn anything from basic calculations, to pivot tables, to creating macros, to VLOOKUPs and so much more. If you have a data problem, better knowledge of Microsoft Excel could be your solution.
Why Learn With Catapult?
- Practice skills immediately and retain more information through hands-on labs
- Learn from facilitators with over 20 years of experience, who tailor content as needed
- Receive post-class, ongoing support from facilitators
- Identify skill gaps and create learning plans for your organization with free skill surveys
- Reach organization-specific learning goals with private class sessions and customized content