This position will assist the SCMG team in administrative and recruiting related duties in order to hire employees for the summer season. These duties will involve attending multiple private club and community events in order to source the appropriate individuals.
· Must be interested in working with people of all backgrounds and cultures.
· Driver’s License in good standing.
· Ability to work in hot/humid summer climates.
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite software.
· Ability to pass a background check which may include, but is not limited to, criminal, DMV, credit, previous employment, education and personal references as permitted by federal and state law.
· Must be highly organized and possess a high level of communication skills.
· Ability to pass a mandatory and potential random drug screens, per company policy as permitted by federal and state law.
· Ability to work weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
· Ability to speak to large groups of individuals.
· Understanding and sensitivity towards employee confidentiality in all manners relating to employment and personnel files.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in recruiting local individuals for the various positions of the company.
· Attend high schools, colleges, universities, career fairs and various other community events to recruit for local clients.
· Interview potential candidates for seasonal employment while adhering to company policies, as well as, federal and state law.
· Develop innovative recruiting and staffing strategies to ensure hiring goals are consistently met.
· Perform administrative duties involving HR systems, payroll and scheduling.
· Assist in the management of employee files and ensure Federal and State laws are adhered to.
· Assist in the SCMG disciplinary action policies and documentation procedures.
· Provide oversight of employees at an assigned region to ensure company policies are managed appropriately.
· Provide appropriate orientation training to staff in order maintain a clean and safe working and operating environment.
· Work with SCMG Team Members towards implementing the objective of creating a safe and fun environment for guests and employees.
· Enforce all Swim Club Management Group, Inc. policies and procedures.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Founded in 2002, Swim Club Management Group, Inc. has quickly become the market leader for commercial swimming pool management and swimming pool maintenance services in the Carolinas and Virginia. SCMG has branches in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Asheville, NC as well as Richmond, VA. Continued expansion plans will rapidly broaden our reach over the next few years.
SCMG employs nearly 2,000 seasonal lifeguards and over 50 full-time professionals.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org